AS LEARNERS WE AIM TO:
- Be independent thinkers / learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and co-operatively.
- Inspire an ‘enquiring’ mind and ask questions.
- Be confident enough to take risks in our learning.
- Experience and actively participate in a relevant, enjoyable curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of all.
- Be able to listen and articulate responses showing consideration to others.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Be proactive in our responsibilities towards the community, society, the environment and economy, linking ‘real life’ with our learning.
- Understand and respect diversity.
- Be aware of and recognize our own learning needs and be involved in planning future steps.
- Develop a sense of self-esteem: be well balanced and healthy individuals.
Here children, staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realize their full potential.
Our Mission is to provide opportunities through stimulating, safe and supportive environment for attaining personal mastery and team spirit through collaborative learning wherein they develop not only their knowledge, understanding and skills necessary for success in the 21st Century but also develop strong moral values, especially appreciation and respect of different cultures and religions and become proactive and responsible world citizens.
© 2024 – All Rights Reserved By Genius School