It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
- Admission in school is restricted by certain government regulations and by conditions of age and ability.
- Students will be enrolled in the class for which they are found eligible after screening the application for admission and judging his or her ability.
- Admission in class-II and above will be granted only after the leaving certificate from the previous school attended is presented.
- A counter signature of the education officer of the respective state on the leaving certificate is necessary for student applying for admission from any other board or from any school outside India.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse any admission without assigning any reason for such an action.
© 2023 – All Rights Reserved By Genius School